The open-source Amplify Framework provides the following products to build fullstack iOS, Android, Flutter, Web, and React Native apps:
CLI - Configure all the services needed to power your backend through a simple command line interface.
- Amplify Libraries - Use case-centric client libraries to integrate your app code with a backend using declarative interfaces.
- Amplify UI Components - UI libraries for React, React Native, Angular, Ionic and Vue.
Console is an AWS service that provides a git-based workflow for continuous deployment & hosting of fullstack web apps. Cloud resources created by the Amplify CLI are also visible in the Amplify Console.
What we’ll build
This tutorial guides you through setting up a backend and integrating that backend with your web app. You will create a fully featured Todo app using Amplify DataStore to store and retrieve items in a cloud database, as well as receive updates over a realtime subscription.
This tutorial also assumes you have at least a working knowledge of
What you will do:
- Set up a Flutter application configured with Amplify
- Create a data model and persist data to Amplify DataStore
- Connect your local data to synchronize to a cloud backend
Start the Tutorial 🚀
Flutter and the related logo are trademarks of Google LLC. We are not endorsed by or affiliated with Google LLC.
NEW! Use the Admin UI to get started with Amplify.